Our corporate positioning as member of the aerospace community builds upon key differentiators that are the components of our specific brand:
– its GIFAS backing, giving IAS preferential access to the industry’s operational teams and their needs ;
– its capacity to build tailor-made training solutions adapted to our customers’ specific needs ;
– its strong international network, representing a genuine nurturer of channels of influence for the French aerospace industry ;
– its dedicated and responsive team divided in three main functions working close together ;
– its location in Toulouse, close to the major aerospace industries and educational institutions.
Located in Toulouse, the European aerospace capital, IAS works in close proximity to major stakeholders:
- specialized educational institutions (ISAE, ENAC, Toulouse Business School, and ENSEEIHT);
- institutional bodies operating in the aerospace field: CNES, the future Toulouse Montaudran Aerospace Technoparc, as well as major research laboratories;
- aeronautic & space industry experts from Airbus, ATR, Airbus Defence and Space, Thales, Safran, etc.
As a nonprofit organization backed by GIFAS and the French aerospace sector, IAS operates on a neutral basis with the stakeholders of the industry. Our ability to design tailored training solutions relies upon focusing on skill development for our end customers. IAS acts as an interface and operates while leveraging the know-how and expertise of all our partners (engineering and business schools, research laboratories, specialized consultancy companies), without any conflict of interests.
Our organization leverages the competences of dedicated staff, which builds upon great working power and team spirit. Adaptability, integrity, autonomy, humility and quality are our keywords, in order to meet the aeronautic and space domains high level of requirements.