Our corporate positioning as member of the aerospace community builds upon key differentiators that are the components of our specific brand:
– its GIFAS backing, giving IAS preferential access to the industry’s operational teams and their needs ;
– its capacity to build tailor-made training solutions adapted to our customers’ specific needs ;
– its strong international network, representing a genuine nurturer of channels of influence for the French aerospace industry ;
– its dedicated and responsive team divided in three main functions working close together ;
– its location in Toulouse, close to the major aerospace industries and educational institutions.
Located in Toulouse, the European aerospace capital, IAS works in close proximity to major stakeholders:
- specialized educational institutions (ISAE SUPAERO, ENAC, Toulouse Business School, and ENSEEIHT);
- institutional bodies operating in the aerospace field: CNES, Toulouse Aerospace, as well as major research laboratories;
- aeronautic & space industry experts from Airbus, ATR, Thales, Safran, Liebherr, Latecoere, etc.